I moved from this WordPress platform, bought my own domain and have been blogging twice a week since. And since I know you enjoyed previous posts, here’s a list of posts you have missed on then new website since I moved
- Books I read in 2017 (updated version).
- My poetry Got published in the US (updated version.)
- On the first weekend of Dec 2017, I visited Lake Elementaita and I made a post about it: Lake Elementaita – Safari Facts and Guide
- I made a recap of How I spent an Evening in Milan, Italy back in December 2015.
- What have I been reading, watching and whom have I been following on social media? I took stock of all that in Taking Stock One.
- I know the holidays are over, but you could still use this list of 10 Frugal Ways to Spend your Leisure Time.
- Over the holidays, I visited the Murumbi Heritage Collection in Nairobi Kenya and wrote about it and other blog readers loved it. You probably will too.
- I have been practicing photography seriously for more than 2 years now, see this Portrait session I had with a dope lawyer from the Gambia.
- Besides being a poet, I also read a lot of poems. I decided to serve you the creme de la creme from my poetry reads and I made a post of my 12 favorite poems.
- And just because I like sharing knowledge and the good things in life, I wrote 20 Internet Finds and Conversation Starters just for you!
Enjoy the reads and always catch me at www.daisymoraa.com!